Stpped working?

Inputed a game and asked to analyse a move. It came up with something, but then did nothing, is it broken

go to your settings ,:kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

I did, set it to max time single MV, and still the same. the piece never moves

click move automatically

yes thank you.Sorry for such a late delay in getting back to you. Much appreciated

Next Chess Move seems to freeze for some considerable time…like it has lag. Is this normal?

Tried again and despite waiting longer than set for calculations it come back with process not found. Any suggestions?

Apologies! I just did a deployment to production, and unfortunately my deployment process takes the site down for a few (10-20) seconds / breaks any calculations in progress. Based on the timing and the “process not found” error, I’m pretty confident it’s that.

Essentially what’s happening behind the scenes is:

1. You hit calculate which starts a process on one of our back-end calculation servers
  2. I start a deployment
  3. Everything goes down for 10-20 seconds.
  4. When the site comes back online, your browser attempts to reconnect to the process which no longer exists, and you get the “process not found” error.

Obviously the deployment process has some room for improvement. It should be a rare occasion though. Let me know if it happens again!