Problemes de connexion

Bonjour. Très souvent quand je joue ou quand je teste une position le serveur tourne très longtemps jusqu’ au message le serveur a mis trop de temps à répondre. Cela devient pénible. Merci d y remédier. Je n’ai pas payé pour ne pas avoir de services. Merci.

Eek! Okay, that is not good.

(Also, apologies for my response in English, as it is, sadly, the only language I know.)

I’m not sure what’s causing this, but I’ll find out. I’ll need to know what the exact error message is, as well as exactly how it’s appearing on screen. Next time it happens, could you take a screenshot and either post it here or email it to me at chendry@nextchessmove.com ?

I have looked at all of our network monitoring, and everything looks normal. Network latency from our front-end web servers to the Ryzen servers that perform the calculations is 30-35ms, and the response time from the engines for Stockfish calculations (time until first line of engine output as measured from the front-end web servers) is consistently around 65ms.

Obviously something is going wrong though, and if it’s happening to you, it’s probably happening to others. If you can send me that screenshot, I’ll be able to narrow the list of suspects and get a fix in place ASAP.